Dear Sir/ Madam,
The Department of Electronics Engineering, HBTU Kanpur is organising a
05-Day Online National Level Faculty Development Program (FDP) – cum – Short Term Training Programme (STTP)
(TECHNICALLY SPONSORED BY IEEE UP SECTION (INDIA))
“Simulation, Modelling, and Application of Advanced Semiconductor Devices”
Duration: 5 – 9, July 2021
The objective of the program:
- To deliver a diverse training program on semiconductor devices for students, and young professionals.
- To emphasize on modeling aspects and non-conventional analyses of semiconductor devices.
- To deliver training on industrial device simulators for creating an opportunity to work on more focused problems of research.
- To create awareness on applications of semiconductor devices, and allied concepts.
- To create an opportunity for the exchange of knowledge through a common platform.
Topics to be covered:
- Historical perspectives of semiconductor devices
- Fundamental concepts in semiconductor devices
- Tunnel Field Effect Transistors: theory and modeling
- FinFETs: theory and modeling
- Statistical analyses of FinFETs
- Thin-Film Transistors: theory and modeling
- Interdisciplinary aspects of semiconductor devices
- Applications of TFETs
- Familiarization of Sentaurus TCAD.
All other details including the list of speakers are attached along with a detailed program brochure.
Registration Link: Please may register yourself using the following google form link ( No Registration Fee )
Online platform to be used:
Joining link (Google MEET) will be provided to the registered email ID of the participants.
1. Closing of registration: 04.06.2021 or 250 participants whichever is earlier.
2. Preference: Faculty/Industry person -> Research Scholar -> PG Student -> UG Student
# Kindly may circulate among Students & Faculty Members