Best Methods To Remove Write Protection From Your Pen Drives
1.Open Registry editor of your PC
For this you should type command â€œregeditâ€ on run.
2. Successively navigate to following HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Currentcontrolset\control\storatedevicepolicies
3. In right side u will be getting writeprotect option, just right click that and modify the hexadecimal value from 1 to 0
Restart your PC and enjoy!!!!
If you have transcend pen drive infected by 9u.exe which is a write protect virus then the following works like a charm:
1) Download JetFlash online recovery from:
2) Run the program
3) Specify the capacity of your drive eg.512 MB, 1 GB â€¦..etc
4) Choose â€œrepair and erase all dataâ€ OR â€ repair and keep existing dataâ€
5) Progress bar startsâ€¦â€¦.completes
6) Notification appears â€”â€ format completeâ€
7) Unplug and plug your drive and â€¦..presto
1. Start > Run -> type â€œCMDâ€ and press enter
2. type< diskpart
3. type< list volume
4. type< select volume # (# is the number of the USB HDD youâ€™ve pluged in)
5. type Runâ€¦ -> gpedit.msc -> OK
Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Removable Storage Access
In here I disabled all of the â€œDeny read access/write accessâ€ options; you may only want to disable the ones relating directly to the type of media that you want to access.